Face Microneedling Kit
Used to treat everything from fine lines to acne scarring and enlarged pores, face microneedling, also known as dermarolling, requires no downtime and is painless. Using short needle lengths, up to 0.5mm, to create micro channels in the epidermis, the top layer of skin, will allow deeper absorption of skincare products giving added hydration, brightening and skin plumping effects.
The treatment is for those starting to notice the signs of ageing, those experiencing loss of hydration, elasticity and tone and those who may suffer from pigmentation, acne scars and sun spots.
Microneedling can be done at home and all kits are sold with a complimentary 50ml sanitising spray to keep your derma roller clean. Microneedling strengthens the skin barrier and plumps the skin from underneath for a smoother brighter complexion.
- Microneedling amplifies product absorption up to 3 times
- Microneedling encourages elastin and collagen production for stronger, more youthful skin
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scars, enlarged pores and stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation and uneven skin tone for radiant, healthier looking skin
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Improves skin texture and tone for softer, smoother skin
MICRONEEDLING KIT CONTENTS
- 1 x Face Microneedling Derma Roller
- 1 x 50ml Sanitising Spray
- Housed in a sealed hermetic pouch having gone through a gamma radiation sterilisation process
- Protective storage case
- Presented in a beautifully crafted recyclable box with grey detail and enhanced with embossed metallic logo
For external use only. Store in protective case provided. Do not use on open wounds, irritated skin, psoriasis flair, rosacea flair, acne breakout or if the needles appear damaged. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.