- Microneedling amplifies product absorption up to 300%.
- Microneedling stimulates the production of collagen and elastin transcending the skin to a more youthful captivating place.
- Will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Will improve facial scarring and enlarged pores.
- Will improve pigmentation and uneven skin colour.
- Stimulates the hair follicle to assist beard growth.
- Painless and non-invasive rejuvenating treatment
- Strengthens skin
All you need to remember are three little words: CLEANSE. ROLL. HYDRATE.
STEP 1 – CLEANSE
Cleanse your face with your favourite cleanser and pat the skin dry. Best performed in the evenings before bed. Sanitise your roller before and after every use.
STEP 2 – ROLL
Begin with the forehead. Roll horizontally from right to left, then vertically and finally repeat the action diagonally. Move to the cheeks and repeat the same technique. Next move to the jaw, the nose and across the upper lip. Do not drag the needles across your skin, lift to replace then roll each section.
You can also treat your neck and décolletage. Roll each section 4-5 times to create micro-channels in the top layer of your skin. This creates a healing response that stimulates growth factors, collagen and elastin.
Be gentle with yourself and don't apply too much pressure. Avoid eyelids and lips.
STEP 3 – HYDRATE
Drench your skin with Hyaluronic acid serum or Peptide serum to deliver a mesmerisingly rejuvenated fresh complexion. Or if you have time, a Bio-Cellulose sheet mask packed with rich hydrating ingredients. You can also use Vitamin A/Retinol or Vitamin C serum if your skin tolerates these. Avoid harsh products such as AHA's (glycolic acid).
You may feel your products tingle or "spike” after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently.
Repeat 2-3 times a week. Replace the device every 3-4 months.